For those students looking for a way to get involved with the school, community, or in an academic activity, we have what you’re looking for! Busy, active, and involved students tend to be more successful students. They learn to use their time wisely and to work well with their peers and mentors. They gain self-confidence and become leaders. Participation in extra-curricular activities can be extremely beneficial when it comes to being accepted to the college of their choice.
Whatever your interests, we invite you to join one of the many clubs on our campus. There is something for everybody! Take the time to get involved and reach for the stars.
- Band - Patricia Gaskill
- Builders Club - Cindy Preslar
- Cheerleading - Deborah O'Connor
- FFA - Joni Watson
- Geography Bee - Nolene Adams
- Honor Society -
- Key Club - Marcy Merrick
- Knowledge Bowl - MS-Kathy Miller, Joey Rogers, Kerry Lewis; HS-Jean Davis
- Math Counts - Brenda Cravens
- Prom Committee - Yvonne Barnes, Cindy Samford
- Science Olympiad - Jean Davis
- Student Council - MS-Kerry Lewis; HS-Sam Snoddy
- Yearbook - Terri Snoddy